Web
Analytics
Report - - Strawbridge, Devon - June 2017 | Residential Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Strawbridge, Devon - June 2017

Willsy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Me and my friend travelled from Dawlish to it today and it’s now completely boarded and there are multiple CCTV cameras on site so we couldn’t gain access and a security van showed as we got in the car and drove to another place, was such a shame as after seeing the report on this and not having done an explore in a while we were really looking forward to it

Willsy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
it really doesn’t surprise me, after Exploring with Josh’s video on YouTube about Rainbow Funhouse the popularity of people going there spiked and now it’s been set ablaze which is a huge shame, went there as a kid a few times and explored it a couple months ago whilst it was derelict and the nostalgia of going through there again was amazing

KelseyMaria23

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I advise everyone not to go here. The owner has posted on this site himself. A security van showed when I went and gathering from previous comments on other posts im lucky it was just security and not the owner!

pondskater

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
METHOD OF SALE

Strawbridge House is offered for sale by auction as a whole at 2.30 pm on 25th July 2019 at Okehampton Golf Club, Off Tors Road, Okehampton, EX20 1EF.

TENURE & POSSESSION

The property is offered freehold.

PLANNING

We are unaware of any planning permissions affecting the property.

GUIDE PRICE

The property is offered for sale with a guide price of £550,000*.

"Sale Guide"

Link -> https://www.onthemarket.com/details/7051396/