Web
Analytics
Report - - Streethay cottage, lichfield, october 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Streethay cottage, lichfield, october 2020

Spida

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The history

There ain't nothing special about the cottage so not much info online but when you read about what happened to this place, you'll see why it's been documented.
It was in the newspapers for all of the wrong reason's. There was a couple who lived here. The bloke left one day and left a olderly lady to look after some animals mainly dogs. Unfortuantly she suffered from ill health and was bed ridden. She didn't have anyone to help her out so the animals slowly past away.

The explore

I had this place pinned a few weeks before i explored it but as me and my lady was driving past i thought why not go for a look around. I knew that this place would upset my lady so i left her in the car on the new built estate. i knew what i was getting into before hand but nothing can build you up for what's in there. There's dog cages, cat boxes and bird cages scattered around. I never saw any bones but altho i looked in every room plus the out building i didn't spend alot of time here. It stinks bad plus then you can't help but feel the pain from all the suffering that the poor animals went through.

Here's the front of the cottage

and these are just a few random pictures, i did take more pics but feel these are the better ones

Thanks for looking

Spida

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thats such a sad story. Rather you than me, id be upset in a place like this.
It is a shame on what happened here. I am a animal lover and I did get upset knowing what happened while I was walking around.
It wasn't a nice explore and wished deep down that I just kept on driving.
Thanks for popping in

Boytomuk

28DL Member
28DL Member
Bit of a bump (sorry!) Having driven past this place multiple times a week recently, it appears that the remaining residents of the road have moved or been pushed out as developers creep closer to the site. A fence has been erected at the main entrance! Had a look on Google Maps and the house at the end is significantly older than the rest. Might be worth a look!

Tom.

Attachments

Btnpmdr

28DL Member
28DL Member
The history

There ain't nothing special about the cottage so not much info online but when you read about what happened to this place, you'll see why it's been documented.
It was in the newspapers for all of the wrong reason's. There was a couple who lived here. The bloke left one day and left a olderly lady to look after some animals mainly dogs. Unfortuantly she suffered from ill health and was bed ridden. She didn't have anyone to help her out so the animals slowly past away.

The explore

I had this place pinned a few weeks before i explored it but as me and my lady was driving past i thought why not go for a look around. I knew that this place would upset my lady so i left her in the car on the new built estate. i knew what i was getting into before hand but nothing can build you up for what's in there. There's dog cages, cat boxes and bird cages scattered around. I never saw any bones but altho i looked in every room plus the out building i didn't spend alot of time here. It stinks bad plus then you can't help but feel the pain from all the suffering that the poor animals went through.

Here's the front of the cottage

View attachment 878550

View attachment 878551

View attachment 878552

and these are just a few random pictures, i did take more pics but feel these are the better ones

View attachment 878553

View attachment 878554

View attachment 878555

View attachment 878556

View attachment 878557

View attachment 878558

View attachment 878559

View attachment 878560

View attachment 878561

Thanks for looking
Where about sun Lichfield is this?

chills

Queller of the uprising
Regular User
Where about sun Lichfield is this?
Asking outright for locations doesn’t go down too well, that’s not how it works round here. I’ve also deleted your post to further ask outright for locations in the general section.

Before you progress another further, have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

Spida

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thanks @chills bud and to answer you @Btnpmdr get some reports up and I'll be more than happy to share the pin. I doubt it's any good as the area has been fenced off. When I went past last there was security at the main entrance so I assume it'll be knocked down soon if not already.
Welcome to 28dl

Reececapone

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Not worth going there now HS2 fenced it off and all the houses at the back there’s those camera stand things they use there that can take your picture. Wasn’t very nice anyway in the sheds there were still skeletons in the cages of cats dog skulls in the garden was very disturbing