real time web analytics
Report - - Sturdee Sports & Social Club - Medway - December 2020 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sturdee Sports & Social Club - Medway - December 2020

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Hidinginplanesite

Khurbanx
28DL Full Member
I first spotted this place back in October on the way back from picking your own pumpkin but I wasn't sure if you could get into it - then I forgot about it until I saw another explore ( @Chloe Explores ) got in ..

So after i saw this i though ill head down to the social club my self on a late Saturday afternoon as I only live about 10 min drive from it and haven't really been out exploring - The explore was pretty simple and easy just a bit cold aha .. We did bump into some other explores .

History :

“It used to be very popular with locals. There was a cricket and football club associated with it and our residents’ association used to have quiz nights there.

Cannabis with a street value of half a million pounds has been seized from a derelict social club in a remote part of the Hoo Peninsula ,The discovery of about 800 plants was made by bailiffs who went to the Sturdee Sports and Social Club outside Hoo with a repossession order.

View attachment

Who has read this thread (Total: 142) View details