real time web analytics
Subterranean Stockport book | Books and Media | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Subterranean Stockport book

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
With the help of @FreshFingers, SLG, and NinjaM , I have written a book about... well, the title is self-explanatory. It's basically my usual hyperbolic narrative, and some pretty pictures. Quite a few are places we haven't published before.

iYhGmfS.jpg

It will be available on 15th July, from the publishers Amberley, and various other online retailers. It is only a print book, so if you see an e-book download offer, it is not genuine.

Amazon.co.uk: - http://amzn.to/2aLYsb1

If you're local and just want to have a look, I will leave a copy to browse in Stockport Heritage Centre in St Mary's Church.
Cheers :)

toby

Armchair warrior
28DL Full Member
Fabulous Alley, I'll be buying a copy! Bonkers idea -- could you give a talk about it in Stockport, a pub or somewhere?

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
Fabulous Alley, I'll be buying a copy! Bonkers idea -- could you give a talk about it in Stockport, a pub or somewhere?
Thanks Toby, I'll sign it for you :p As for a talk - I have been asked before, but I wouldn't do that. I did one and it was terrible, so I'll stick to writing :)

Ferret

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Fantastic Alley! Your talk was not terrible it was incredibly interesting and well received :)

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's a fantastic book. The font is very small, but is has to be to fit in all the information and enjoyably readable narrative.

Definitely one that everyone should buy.

Nice work Alley !

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
Nice book Alley - just got a copy

Thank you so much!

It's a fantastic book. The font is very small, but is has to be to fit in all the information and enjoyably readable narrative. Definitely one that everyone should buy. Nice work Alley !

Thank you!. Wouldn't have done it without 28DL :thumb
I was constrained by space - the requirements of the publisher were 27,000 words and 120 pictures over 96 pages. I had to cut chapters out :(

Where's my free copy :p
If I could, I would have given everyone I know a copy but I just got a few free from the publisher.

It is now available as an ebook on Amazon and Google. Online preview