Web
Analytics
Wanted - - Suffolk/Essex/E Anglia people? | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Wanted - Suffolk/Essex/E Anglia people?

Thatseo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Want to get back into snooping into places etc.

Anyone from Suffolk? I’m ipswich.

Be good to link up for the bigger places that might have the odd random crazy etc.

terry isle of dogs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Suffolk here close to Ipswich, new to this forum, but did bawdsey, did neatishead, did foxhall civil service sports club and loads of other places...

Thatseo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Suffolk here close to Ipswich, new to this forum, but did bawdsey, did neatishead, did foxhall civil service sports club and loads of other places...
I’m between Hadleigh and Ipswich :)

If you’re up for a dual visit sometime go anywhere, you’re working to message and say hello.

terry isle of dogs

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yep / just looked at a potential office. A massive compound in Bramford, hasn’t been touched in years
Nice one, was aware of a few at claydon but not bramford, is it mint? If so lets do tomorrow afternoon before anyone else finds it, theres a couple at levington also

Thatseo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry, mental few days so missed the replies

N400THS

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi all , I’m based in harwich. A friend and I do a lot of the local stuff and are always up for tagging along with any explores etc , got a few local places we like to hit up .. drop us a line if anyone’s up for a meet / walk about

Last edited:

Thatseo

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi all , I’m based in harwich. A friend and I do a lot of the local stuff and are always up for tagging along with any explores etc , got a few local places we like to hit up .. drop us a line if anyone’s up for a meet / walk about
Near Hadleigh myself