real time web analytics
Report - - Sunnyside Royal Hospital Feb 2018 | Asylums and Hospitals | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sunnyside Royal Hospital Feb 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ruby

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love this report! Your photos are exquisite, probably one of the best I've seen in a long time.

Buddyjefferies

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
About a year ago now I ventured across Britain with a list of abandoned places I hoped to explore. Sunnyside was the third stop on my list and ended up being my last because of my encounter with the security... forced me to spend the night in the bloody place! We'd been exploring for around four hours until we had to call it quits as the light was becoming scarce. As we made our way to the front of the main building we noticed we were surrounded by two security vans and the security patrolling the entrance which we later discovered they had opened in search of us. Our way in was through a window at the front of the building so we were pretty much fucked. We tiptoed our way into a store cupboard and huddled in the corner waiting for them to leave but they only seemed to come closer, in the room directly next to us! We waited motionless for about an hour, anticipating the sound of dogs. It was about 8-9 o'clock by the time the hospital had fallen silent although we were certain they were still outside. There were no windows around us, wherever we were, it was so dark we couldn't even see our hands in front of our face. Our only option was to spend the night and hope the security would eventually come to the conclusion we had left hours ago. You've never experienced anything like a night in that place. The sound of doors opening and closing and footsteps coming closer was like something in a movie. I didn't get any sleep of course. Fuck I was convinced the security were just about to turn the corner and see us laying on the ground... As soon as it turnt light we were up, crawling on our hands and knees until we reached a window. As soon as we saw that there was no security we belted our way to our opening and ran as fast as we could not looking back. One of the best nights of my life ;)

Steven Crighton

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
About a year ago now I ventured across Britain with a list of abandoned places I hoped to explore. Sunnyside was the third stop on my list and ended up being my last because of my encounter with the security... forced me to spend the night in the bloody place! We'd been exploring for around four hours until we had to call it quits as the light was becoming scarce. As we made our way to the front of the main building we noticed we were surrounded by two security vans and the security patrolling the entrance which we later discovered they had opened in search of us. Our way in was through a window at the front of the building so we were pretty much fucked. We tiptoed our way into a store cupboard and huddled in the corner waiting for them to leave but they only seemed to come closer, in the room directly next to us! We waited motionless for about an hour, anticipating the sound of dogs. It was about 8-9 o'clock by the time the hospital had fallen silent although we were certain they were still outside. There were no windows around us, wherever we were, it was so dark we couldn't even see our hands in front of our face. Our only option was to spend the night and hope the security would eventually come to the conclusion we had left hours ago. You've never experienced anything like a night in that place. The sound of doors opening and closing and footsteps coming closer was like something in a movie. I didn't get any sleep of course. Fuck I was convinced the security were just about to turn the corner and see us laying on the ground... As soon as it turnt light we were up, crawling on our hands and knees until we reached a window. As soon as we saw that there was no security we belted our way to our opening and ran as fast as we could not looking back. One of the best nights of my life ;)

Should have just ran at them like a demonic person