real time web analytics
Report - - 'Super Zero' Bunker, Salisbury - June 2013 | Underground Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - 'Super Zero' Bunker, Salisbury - June 2013

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Daniel likes exploring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
photos are nice . Simon on youtube does well and a Patrick Dickson. Was a video of Simons how he does.Never ending shutter speed and tripod. Waves the torch around a certain way and what you get is really good. Can draw a willy as well on that video. not easy doing words or rude drawings as have to picture where you been in the airspace and move torch right. Was clever i thought. Makes nice photos. Me just got headband torch and good hand torch with standard video camera. nothing special. Best I can do. point and shoot pocket camera. I try but yes some people do very well. spirals in the dark place. will lit by light painting tunnel shots. Me not that good.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
light painint is the only way unless you bring many led lights to dot around a place you will get a location lit,waving a torch for a video really doesnt cut it,which is why i never bother with youtube videos

Daniel likes exploring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Got something I cant do as not enough people interest. just Jason and I. Tried on closed FB groups. i got email on here. Not saying on here. Good place. see where you are from!. thats enough said. write if up for a jolly if you can get people.

Daniel likes exploring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
light painint is the only way unless you bring many led lights to dot around a place you will get a location lit,waving a torch for a video really doesnt cut it,which is why i never bother with youtube videos
Added to this. not a answer. hit wrong thing. wrote to no one, was for you

Daniel likes exploring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Be interested to see how far you got into Sapperton, which portal btw? I hope you didnt make the lock fall off...
Both ends. Brand new geocache from someone we know. First to find on both. start of video end by a big pub, car park. both times upto where you cant get anymore. 1200m maybe. other end on my own as they went off and did a new (from same geocache owner) a tree climb, ropes one me not do as not a climber really so went and did easier one 220m in. blocked again. you see video, there on youtube. ok not the best underground video as sealed bike cam so poor sound and torch lighting up a big space so it struggled. better at the falls, ends we get to. thern something to shine light on and more of interest.

Daniel likes exploring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Be interested to see how far you got into Sapperton, which portal btw? I hope you didnt make the lock fall off...
Did not see a lock. you done, sounds like you know. Was dark by the time I finished, got waders off and trainers back on in the dark. ok got head torch and balance up hand torch on something, then back out to road and walk down to car, thought going through trees, is this right. it was. on my own then, daft doing that on own. They where set up by Andy on his own I think, doing anything on own that is in water, dodgy but wanted the first to find, geocache thing!.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Tunnel House end is usually very locked, unless you swam through the hole a few feet under the water?

e2a; watched the video now.

You can see it quite clearly in the video which is why you climbed through the hole on the right. Most people just do it in a dinghy.

Looks like you only made it to the first fall at the long end. Lucky too, not seen the water level that low for ages.

Daniel likes exploring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can't go any more. That's how the geocache works. Get as far as possible and look. Dingy. No chance. Some bits low. Rocks. Would not out my blow up kayak on the water there. Not high enough. Just mud. Gone 2 hours for the long end.

You know then had idea would. Strapped bike camera to wrist strap. Not the best film we done but as geocache GC code in title it will be found. Gives People an idea
Tunnel House end is usually very locked, unless you swam through the hole a few feet under the water?

e2a; watched the video now.

You can see it quite clearly in the video which is why you climbed through the hole on the right. Most people just do it in a dinghy.

Looks like you only made it to the first fall at the long end. Lucky too, not seen the water level that low for ages.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
As I said the water level was exceptionally low. Also, please learn to construct a sentence properly. Reading your posts is painful.

Last edited:

Daniel likes exploring

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
in a boat would be easier. walking hard work.

Not the worlds best sentences i know. Still got the job done, some early posts have gone, Got response and phone number. will go and do this place. Did Salisbury college 21 years ago. stay tuesday to friday. No class monday. sound Engineering. It came to nothing.

Who has read this thread (Total: 251) View details