real time web analytics
Report - - Surbiton Hospital, July 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Surbiton Hospital, July 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

rustproofhawk

jah rastafari
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone

After I saw professor frink's report on this and being local I had to get down here. my dad used to own one of the pubs across the road a few years ago, we used to park up in the car park all the time so i knew this place well but had never been inside. I never go to hospital's unless they are abandoned :) this one still stunk.

for many years it has been slowly shutting down, only open half the time so I knew this was coming but forgot about it so thanks professor!

here is some information i could find about the plans

Plans for a new health facility on the Surbiton Hospital site are moving forward following approval of the stage 2 business case.

The business case, which outlines investment proposals around a new health facility on the Surbiton Hospital site, was given approval by NHS Kingston’s board at a meeting of the Joint Board of South West London Primary Care Trusts on 19 May 2011.

It will now be referred to the NHS London Capital Investment Group for consideration in June 2011.

Once open in the early part of 2013 the health facility will house four local GP practices and will provide a wider range of opening times and additional services for the local population, including urgent care.

A two-form entry primary school will also be provided on the site from September 2012, addressing demand for school places in the area.

Planning permission for the new development was granted on 3 March 2011, after extensive engagement with patients and local people. Construction work is expected to begin in August, with some advance works on the site.

IMG_4498.jpg

IMG_4520.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4523.jpg

IMG_4505.jpg

IMG_4534.jpg

IMG_4529.jpg

IMG_4509.jpg

IMG_4518.jpg
IMG_4516.jpg

IMG_4504.jpg