Web
Analytics
Surrey & Hampshire group | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Surrey & Hampshire group

AnonyMau5

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi everyone!
I'm with a group that enjoys finding new places to explore around us, but were still quite new to it all. We're based in Surrey and Hampshire, so has anyone got any good recommendations?

We've already explored:
Selbourne Brickworks
St Peter's Morgue
Harperbury Hospital

We all really enjoyed the Brickworks, with all the old machinery, so any suggestions like that would be cool.
If anyone wants to tag along with us, just send me a message!

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
Brilliant group, i'd be sure to follow along and help out in any way i can. I've never heard of Selbourne Brickworks or Harperbury Hospital. To contribute, i've got the following locations:

• Federal Mogul Camshafts LTD - its a giant warehouse (known security though)
Location 51.185373, -0.684655 (Elstead)
  • Tyting Farm - farm with a couple of bits of old machinery, located on public land with a footpath going through it, makes for a real easy explore, following footpaths it's 1 hour out of guildford to walk. no security at all apart from 2 cameras on the boarded up farmhouse (probably not in use)
Location 51.227870, -0.537077 (Guildford)
  • Parklands offices in oracle park - Located on what seems to be a public park, a giant building thats in serious disrepair. Few reports of it online, probably now has security.
Location 51.374210, -0.523077 (Chertsey)
  • Silverlands orphanage - A brilliant building i highly advise you see, although it's literally impossible to get into. Fences are located all around it, with massive barbed wire coild on top. The building is also heavily boarded up and is under constant securrity (as seen online). You can view my visit to it here:
Location 51.379931, -0.532440 (Chertsey)

Decwood123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
St peters is now bricked up. Shame as was a good place to visit ! Ockham tombs are cool. Nothing much to see but still pretty cool if your in the area ! Also there's a small house in the middle of a woods. No roof and loads of old cars burnt out there. That's also worth seeing if your in the area

Drop me a email decwood321@outlook.com

Tom Coombs

28DL Member
28DL Member
Parklands is now a building site and is currently under development. like Declan said St peters morgue is bricked up however you could see inside threw one of the side windows and the tables have been removed so i would not be surprised if more has been stripped out. Dec do you have a location for the Ockham tombs as i can fine anything about them.

their is also "the meadows" in Brookwood (next door to the nags head handy place to park) it has been opened at the back you need to walk down the right hand side of the front. It is an old care home opened in 1996 when the mental hospital shut down. not a huge amount to look at as people have been in a stripped all the cables out but still able to get some cool photo graphs. also the odd bit of paper work left on the top floor and a few medical item left. watch out if you go late in the day as there is some drug paraphernalia.

Decwood123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As for good old silverlands ! Currently ok to get in but won't be for long !!!! Drop me a email or something !

Andrew32

Addicted to bad camera framing
28DL Full Member
As for good old silverlands ! Currently ok to get in but won't be for long !!!! Drop me a email or something !
Good luck with that, everyone seems to be getting caught at silverlands from cameras and motion sensors

Decwood123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Good luck with that, everyone seems to be getting caught at silverlands from cameras and motion sensors
I can assure you the motion sensors are completely out of use. We have been there a good 7/8 times in past 2 weeks man! Few times in the day few times in the evening. The cameras are for sure not working.

ladyboss81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Decwood123 could I have your Email please would like to pick your brain about a couple of things at this location

Decwood123

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Oh shit fr? I soent a fre hours trying to get in and we were left alone
For real mate but I feel it might be because there was a few people lingering at the main gate (not with us) and so I feel that might have been why