Web
Analytics
Surrey!!! | New Members Introduction | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Surrey!!!

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol, confident enough to come straight back at me and tell me on a forum that you don't care about the guidelines of the forum and you that won't even be reading them. Good luck with that.

When did I say I don't care?
Why are older members always so against new members? How do people expect newbies to happily join these forums if other members are just so rude? LOL

You never told me it was a guideline, you said it was a thread on why people won't help. Not a guideline :)

Last edited:

Yorrick

I call bullshit!
Regular User
When did I say I don't care?
My bad, sorry. Kind of assumed when you said -

I won't be reading a thread
- that you don't care what it says.

Why are older members always so against new members? How do people expect newbies to happily join these forums if other members are just so rude? LOL
I'm not against new members and I wasn't rude, I gave you 2 pieces of neutral advice. If you'd put "wonder" in the search box on here, you'd have a list of reports on Witley Wonder, including where it is.

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
My bad, sorry. Kind of assumed when you said -

- that you don't care what it says.

I'm not against new members and I wasn't rude, I gave you 2 pieces of neutral advice. If you'd put "wonder" in the search box on here, you'd have a list of reports on Witley Wonder, including where it is.

When I said I won't be reading it, it doesn't mean I don't care about it. You made out it was just a thread about why people don't help, not a guideline for newbies.

It didn't sound like advice tbh, you was making out that I'm an idiot or at least that's what it felt like when you put those angry smilies on your comment.

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
When someone links a thread called 28 Days Later Newbie Survival Guide, its probably because they're trying to help...

Saying you're not going to read a thread implies you don't care about it, if you meant someting else you should have been more specific shouldn't you? People are trying to help here.

Read the survival guide and it'll also explain why you might feel people are getting at you. Basically though, you're new here and you dont know how this forum operates, how we do thing and why. This is going to cause a problem if you don't make an effort to fit in. Hence why a newbie guide was produced in the first place. If you're just looking for places to visit and youre not prepared to write reports (for whatever reason) or give back to the forum in a meaningful way then noone will help you, its thats simple and not at all personal its just how things are done.

pirate

Rum Swigger
Regular User
I haven't just proved anything tbh, you gave me a location I ask for more details... could maybe tell me what it is LOL:Not Worthy
Yer you’ve proved you couldn’t even be arsed to look at google......you just want locations.

If you can’t be bothered to follow forums rules take you’re laziness somewhere else.

Trespassing is part of UE if your not going to take that risk all you will see is derpy farmhouses.

Also the emotion is one of smashing my head into a brick wall,not an angry one.

:banghead

Last edited:

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
When someone links a thread called 28 Days Later Newbie Survival Guide, its probably because they're trying to help...

Saying you're not going to read a thread implies you don't care about it, if you meant someting else you should have been more specific shouldn't you? People are trying to help here.

Read the survival guide and it'll also explain why you might feel people are getting at you. Basically though, you're new here and you dont know how this forum operates, how we do thing and why. This is going to cause a problem if you don't make an effort to fit in. Hence why a newbie guide was produced in the first place. If you're just looking for places to visit and youre not prepared to write reports (for whatever reason) or give back to the forum in a meaningful way then noone will help you, its thats simple and not at all personal its just how things are done.
I've been in this forum for well over a year now, I've used it to read reports.
A link was attached to me and it was clear about a newbie survival guide, I don't really read https links when they're added into something, but that's just me as a person.

Ok, I appreciate I should be more specific and I will take that into account., so I apologise to everyone and thank you.

I am more than willing to give back, I will happily trade locations and give people guidance on locations as I know they can be tricky.
I've been doing abandoned places since I was 15 years old, so 6 years now and I've run out of locations, all I asked for was a bit of help.
I've read threads where people haven't even shown any sign of exploration and all people had come back with is 'how do we know you explore, you need to provide evidence.' So that's what I done in this thread. I provided evidence of a few of the places I have visited.

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yer you’ve proved you couldn’t even be arsed to look at google......you just want locations.

If you can’t be bothered to follow forums rules take you’re laziness somewhere else.

Trespassing is part of UE if your not going to take that risk all you will see is derpy farmhouses.

Also the emotion is one of smashing my head into a brick wall,not an angry one.

:banghead
Excuse me, are you with me right now? No.
Can you see all of my documents I have actually involving urban exploration? No.

This thread and any response has absolutely nothing to do with forums rules, so why don't you take your obnoxiousness elsewhere?

Every explore is trespassing so you don't even need to bring that into context as it's completely irrelevant LOL! Every place you walk into is risk of getting caught so leave that out of this

pirate

Rum Swigger
Regular User
Excuse me, are you with me right now? No.
Can you see all of my documents I have actually involving urban exploration? No.

This thread and any response has absolutely nothing to do with forums rules, so why don't you take your obnoxiousness elsewhere?

Every explore is trespassing so you don't even need to bring that into context as it's completely irrelevant LOL! Every place you walk into is risk of getting caught so leave that out of this

You realy not that bright....... if you read the rules like asked to you would see not to ask for locations,so your request for locations has everything to do with forum rules

I don’t need to be with you at this time,You’ve been a member 2yrs yet contributed nothing,this forum is about sharing

If every explore is trespassing why did you feel the need to tell us about prosecution at Witney as a reason you won’t go somewhere ,you can be prosecuted anywhere you trespass

I’ll repeat :banghead

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You realy not that bright....... if you read the rules like asked to you would see not to ask for locations,so your request for locations has everything to do with forum rules

I don’t need to be with you at this time,You’ve been a member 2yrs yet contributed nothing,this forum is about sharing

If every explore is trespassing why did you feel the need to tell us about prosecution at Witney as a reason you won’t go somewhere ,you can be prosecuted anywhere you trespass

I’ll repeat :banghead
Don't you dare question my intelligence! People like you really don't belong on forums like this. It's a community but instead you're trying to fire shots at people.

I posted this thread asking for help, and someone later on posted the link so how am I meant to know to not ask for locations.

I've made contributions, such as letting people know places are demolished or being demolished. That my friend IS CONTRIBUTION.

Do yourself a favour and remove yourself from my thread.

I was always told not to argue with an idiot, so cyaa

pirate

Rum Swigger
Regular User
I’m not arguing I’m stating facts......you’re own statements make us question your intelligence.

It’s a community that you have contributed nothing too apart from 2posts saying somewhere has been demolished......big whoop.......get some reports up........oh wait you can’t be bothered

You didn’t ask for help you asked for locations

This is the internet if you make stupid statements you will get pulled on it.

Good luck with finding locations because 99.9% of people on here will have the same attitude as me

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I’m not arguing I’m stating facts......you’re own statements make us question your intelligence.

It’s a community that you have contributed nothing too apart from 2posts saying somewhere has been demolished......big whoop.......get some reports up........oh wait you can’t be bothered

You didn’t ask for help you asked for locations

This is the internet if you make stupid statements you will get pulled on it.

Good luck with finding locations because 99.9% of people on here will have the same attitude as me
99.9% of people aren't arseholes so don't insult the rest of the community.

If you read my other comments on this thread, you will see that I have stated I am not a confident writer so don't you dare try and insult me to say that I can't be bother.

Move your arrogance elsewhere, I'm sick of it.

Terminal Decline

28DL Regular User
Regular User
If you read my other comments on this thread, you will see that I have stated I am not a confident writer so don't you dare try and insult me to say that I can't be bother.
It really doesn't require much writing to make a report, all you need is some brief history of the site and the explore. You can at least have a go, it's the photos which make up the bulk of a report.

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It really doesn't require much writing to make a report, all you need is some brief history of the site and the explore. You can at least have a go, it's the photos which make up the bulk of a report.
I get that, I just doubt myself in a lot of thing that involve writing.
Something to do with anxiety, you know :/ Just sucks really. I'd love to write reports, just can't build up the courage.