Surrey!!!

mockney reject

Horrendous exploring cunt......
Regular User
Good luck with Whitley lol lol

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I've read the whole thread now. And to be brutally honest, it does not seem like you are a non confident writer. I have found your responses, very measured, intelligent, if not a little harsh, but you have received harsh comments back. Reading the Survival guide is all part and parcel of being involved and really getting to know the members and the forum. It does state, " Do not argue with Yellow names as you will lose" This is in their for a very good reason. The regular users contribute an awful lot, and im not talking comments. They post reports, help others, write guidelines, and much more.

Although I understand your apprehension to post a report, stating its your first one is always a good idea. People just appreciate the input. And will grant you grace if your report is a little small, or poor. As mentioned its the photos that really make the report. I can see you do get out there, and that is good. Maybe do a small report for one of the locations you posted photos of. It goes a long way on here with everyone.

You do appear to be a very intelligent and articulate young lady, and I personally feel, you could produce some good reports. That being said, well done in getting out there anyway. And very good luck with any explores you do in the future :D

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We'd all really appreciate it if you could be bothered to read the rules of the forum.

Good luck. Even if you don't get in, make a post about it and add a few pics so at least we know you tried. That would get your big brownie points at the moment.

Its totally relevant, no report/contribution (for whatever reason) = No help.

From your OP

You must have some pics from at least a few of these places? all you need to do, as others have said before, is grab a bit of history from wiki, copy/paste it into a new thread, add some photos and maybe write a few lines about how the explore went. Voila, you have a report! If you're not prepared to do that then there really isn't much point in expecting anyone to help you.
I have read the forum believe it or not, aha

I’ve said before I don’t feel comfortable writing reports so I’m not gonna start doing so just because everyone else says so

I’ve got pictures of nearly every place I’ve been to tbh hence I posted some of them in the original post to show I’ve done this

Terminal Decline

28DL Regular User
Regular User

I’ve said before I don’t feel comfortable writing reports so I’m not gonna start doing so just because everyone else says so

I’ve got pictures of nearly every place I’ve been to tbh hence I posted some of them in the original post to show I’ve done this
Why then are you asking for locations and coming on this forum in the first place if your not going to contribute anything. Bottom line is if you're not going to share anything you've done, you won't get any help with locations, no matter how much nagging you do

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User

Last edited:

Yorrick

I call bullshit!
Regular User
I’ve said before I don’t feel comfortable writing
I find that hard to believe, given that you've written more in this thread than I've written in my last 3 reports put together!

Yeah whatever, read it and clearly ignored it. This forum is about making a record of buildings before they're gone, not about you and your mates wandering through a ruin. Yes you've posted some photos, but without any context - name, location, history etc - they are completely meaningless and add nothing to the forum.

I've tried really hard here, but even I'm starting to feel exasperated. I suggest that you change your mind or stop talking and go away now because the forum isn't going to change the rules just because you don't feel comfortable with them.

If you're not going to post reports that's okay, but don't keep asking for info like some petulant 4 year old - the answer isn't going to change!...and don't come back at me with more of your bullshit because I've had enough of it.

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Why then are you asking for locations and coming on this forum in the first place if your not going to contribute anything. Bottom line is if you're not going to share anything you've done, you won't get any help with locations, no matter how much nagging you do
Well the whole reason I said to PM me locations is so I can share some I know back

Courtneyyy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I find that hard to believe, given that you've written more in this thread than I've written in my last 3 reports put together!

Yeah whatever, read it and clearly ignored it. This forum is about making a record of buildings before they're gone, not about you and your mates wandering through a ruin. Yes you've posted some photos, but without any context - name, location, history etc - they are completely meaningless and add nothing to the forum.

I've tried really hard here, but even I'm starting to feel exasperated. I suggest that you change your mind or stop talking and go away now because the forum isn't going to change the rules just because you don't feel comfortable with them.

If you're not going to post reports that's okay, but don't keep asking for info like some petulant 4 year old - the answer isn't going to change!...and don't come back at me with more of your bullshit because I've had enough of it.
Have I kept asking for locations? no. so back the fuck down and stop piping up, thanks :)

mockney reject

Horrendous exploring cunt......
Regular User
Well the whole reason I said to PM me locations is so I can share some I know back

That’s not how it works.

You give to receive in these parts

Add to the forums content and people will learn to trust you, with trust comes location sharing

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Ummm......

Have I kept asking for locations? no. so back the fuck down and stop piping up, thanks :)
I went to Witley Wonder yesterday, think I need to do a bit more research on the place.
We drove down a country lane and the road it told us to go down was locked off by an old, rusted and coded gate.

I didn't really have time to check out other routes and couldn't really go climbing the gate to see what's on the other side due to a couple staring right at us through their windows.

Does this route sound right to anyone? Or where have I gone wrong?