Web
Analytics
Surrey!!! | New Members Introduction | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Surrey!!!

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Jesus, WTF is her problem? Is she just retarded or a really mediocre troll?

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
I was polite, and even complimented her on her very measured and articulate writing skills as nobody had at that point, I see some have today. I thought she could produce a very good report as writing in this thread, she does not appear to be lacking in ability, nor comprehension, or confidence. I even suggested posting a report from one of the photos in the OP. But all I got back was quotes about what @Oort had said. Because I mentioned reading the rules, and not arguing with Regulars. I even suggested to boost confidence state it was a first post, and grace will be given.

But to state she wont write a report because she is told too, and just sticking up some photos that could of come from anywhere doesn't prove anything, I'm getting the feeling, these locations are not for explores now. No proof to say differently.

I will probably be told "How dare you" as I've seen it many times. I do not see the point of wandering around taking a few pics, not really going knowing the history of what you've seen, using this forum to search for locations, as she stated she had used the search box. So taken and not given one thing back but this load of crap.

Time to stop this nonsense. can't help someone who won't help themself !

Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
@pirate Yeah mate, no one can be that stupid right?

Read the forum RULES
Oh Ive read the forum thanks
No you complete fucking melt, the rules! :banghead

@Calamity Jane We've all tried being nice. She's very good at ignoring any positive things anyones had to say and just whinges on and on about how shes a special case it seems. This is the sort of person I wrote the guide for, but as you say; you cant help someone who refuses to help themselves.

Calamity Jane

Regular User
@pirate Yeah mate, no one can be that stupid right?

No you complete fucking melt, the rules! :banghead

@Calamity Jane We've all tried being nice. She's very good at ignoring any positive things anyones had to say and just whinges on and on about how shes a special case it seems. This is the sort of person I wrote the guide for, but as you say; you cant help someone who refuses to help themselves.

So true. Time to give up and not feed into it now, as this thread has way too much air time.

Calamity Jane

Regular User
Fuck I only clicked on the first and forth pages to see why this was getting loads of attention
Now I'm going to have to read four pages of nonsense
:p It was amusing and got me too. But definitely time to be shown the door. Uses the search box, but only will return the favor and give someone an explore in pm, after they give her a new one!! Selfish to the 10th degree