Web
Analytics
SUS.Exploration | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

SUS.Exploration

SUS.Exploration

SUS.Exploration
28DL Full Member
Hey all,

I'm new to exploring my interest started a few months back when a friend took me to st Crispin's Lunatic Asylum. While he walked me around explaining the history to me I was fascinated. Since then I'm constantly looking for new interesting places to explore. I started of taking photographs that I upload to my Instagram SUS.Exploration that soon led to me recording and uploading videos to YouTube for other explorers around the globe to see that can not visit these locations.
The main reason I joined this forum was to hopefully meet some genuine people who have the same interests as me.

Attachments

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Welcome :thumb
People on here prefer reports consisting of a write and some photos. Get some reports up and you'll begin to talk to people who are interested in similar explores as yourself :thumb

SUS.Exploration

SUS.Exploration
28DL Full Member
Welcome :thumb
People on here prefer reports consisting of a write and some photos. Get some reports up and you'll begin to talk to people who are interested in similar explores as yourself :thumb
Thank you for the advice, how do I go about doing that as I tried and it said I had to add a someone to the message.
I may be doing it wrong sorry.

Punk

Irregular Member
Regular User
Thank you for the advice, how do I go about doing that as I tried and it said I had to add a someone to the message.
I may be doing it wrong sorry.
Sounds like you're trying to send a message.
To write a report, select a section where your report is applicable (eg Tunnel goes in "Underground"). Above the list of reports, there's an option to write a new report. Click on that and get started. You don't need photo sharing now, just click on add file to upload your image :thumb
I've you're struggling, feel free to pop me a message and I'll help you the best I can

SUS.Exploration

SUS.Exploration
28DL Full Member
Sounds like you're trying to send a message.
To write a report, select a section where your report is applicable (eg Tunnel goes in "Underground"). Above the list of reports, there's an option to write a new report. Click on that and get started. You don't need photo sharing now, just click on add file to upload your image :thumb
I've you're struggling, feel free to pop me a message and I'll help you the best I can
Thank you :)