Web
Analytics
Report - - Sutton Basset ROC & Cottage Mar 19 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sutton Basset ROC & Cottage Mar 19

Bikin Glynn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Had a look in here with my lad & kind permission from the guy who is keeping an eye on this post while the landowner is away, & what a lovely one it is to.
Hes unsure what the owners intent is with the post, but its just about the best "un-restored" post Iv seen.
There is a small building next to it, but not sure what its purpose was & a lovely little cottage just next to it but that was not the sort of place I was willing to hang about in in these winds!

I

I

I

& in case u thought I had forgot

Bikin Glynn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
That's a cocker mate. And bonus mini-derp too!
Yes mate if u ever want to see a decent one it’s worth a look. Seemed a lot lighter & homelike than others Iv been in too, with the wind howling above us I could of stayed in there all day lol

HughieD

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Yes mate if u ever want to see a decent one it’s worth a look. Seemed a lot lighter & homelike than others Iv been in too, with the wind howling above us I could of stayed in there all day lol
Ha ha....hunker down from the storm in the bunker..

Airfix

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The small brick building next to the post is a aircraft observation position which originally had access to the roof via exterior steps where the observation equipment would be sited and used. The ground floor room was used as a office and sleeping quarters.

Bikin Glynn

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The small brick building next to the post is a aircraft observation position which originally had access to the roof via exterior steps where the observation equipment would be sited and used. The ground floor room was used as a office and sleeping quarters.
Excellent thanks never know that but often wondered how they would “observe” from under ground