real time web analytics
Report - - Sutton Basset ROC Post - Northamptonshire Group - September 16 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Sutton Basset ROC Post - Northamptonshire Group - September 16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Schloff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
As this post hasn't been explored for quite a while, I thought I'd take a mooch up with a friend.

The topside has had a lick of paint within the last few years by the looks of things. There appears to be some damage to the concrete structure around the base of the hatch, unsure if this is the farmer's attempt to remove the post or scumbags attempting to gain entry, either way a bit of a shame.

The hatch took a little bit effort to open as it was a rather snug fit the hinges were a little stiff too, after making our way down the ladder we were greeted by a clean and flood free bunker with signs that someone had made little bit of effort to put the few surviving things back (sort of).

Thanks for Looking!

IMG_2473_zpsgkwfhoz6.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202016-09-08%20at%2010.47.25_zpstba9dahf.jpg

IMG_2468_zpssmt2qfzb.jpg

IMG_2455_zps91il1sf2.jpg

IMG_2459_zpswrymhtfz.jpg

IMG_2444_zps0jbee36z.jpg

IMG_2433_zpsyufkqwg6.jpg

IMG_2431_zpsngiuusto.jpg

IMG_2427_zpsfuu9cyjo.jpg

IMG_2422_zpsrtdlsnrz.jpg

IMG_2421_zpsro0byzpn.jpg

IMG_2446_zpshsvalmuq.jpg

Last edited:

Liarco2001

Teaching the boy to explore
28DL Full Member
There is some chatter on a Roc Facebook page about this post. The post owner isn't impressed it keeps getting broken into and the link to this page has been posted by the owner

mattdonut

Like and subscribe
28DL Full Member
We got the hatch open with some effort and after sliding down the ladder commando style

Wtf it's obvious it's a part restored post
Bit cuntish

Schloff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
We got the hatch open with some effort and after sliding down the ladder commando style

Wtf it's obvious it's a part restored post
Bit cuntish

Thought it would be a mess down there judging by the state of the top.
Dont seed why its a bit cuntish though matt im sure im niither the first nor the last to slide down ladders while exploring.
Didnt damage anything in the process, we left the bunker as we found it and relocked the hatch.

I believe a previuous post of this post actually tells you what tools you need to get in now thats cuntish!

Last edited:

Schloff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
llaI've reworded it didn't mean to cause offence mate, The hatch was stiff so it took a little elbow grease that's all.

Wouldnt dream of destroying our history fella.

mattdonut

Like and subscribe
28DL Full Member
No worries it did come across wrong
It's a mates post and a fellow restorer
Cheers Matt

Schloff

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If your mate wants any help repairing the step and filling the hole. I'd be more than happy to give up some of my time.