real time web analytics
Report - - Swans Mine - Wiltshire | Mines and Quarries | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Swans Mine - Wiltshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

LayneyG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Out again this weekend exploring, decided to try Swan Mine.

Managed to spend over 3 hours down here and covered 80% of the map, so hope to return asap to finish exploring. Does any on know approx age of the crane? Fascinating to see it in real life finally.

Despite its small size it was so much fun.

Here are some photos.

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Swans well worth a visit although theres shitloads of graf at the mo which really spoils the place.

Did you do the Eastern series'?

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Excellent, my favourite part of the mine that bar the crane.

Theres a bypass to the letterbox. Instead of turning left to the wooden ladder you carry straight on, past a passage on your right and then you'll see a window on your left that puts you into the main artery just behind the big collapse.

Grotto?

LayneyG

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Excellent, my favourite part of the mine that bar the crane.

Theres a bypass to the letterbox. Instead of turning left to the wooden ladder you carry straight on, past a passage on your right and then you'll see a window on your left that puts you into the main artery just behind the big collapse.

Grotto?
Thank you so much for the tip I will have a look for that next time. The crane really is breathtaking

Lord Oort

Fear is the little death
Regular User
Thank you so much for the tip I will have a look for that next time. The crane really is breathtaking

No worries, what do you mean by 'Grotto'? Quite a few bits in Swan that could be described that way.

Who has read this thread (Total: 177) View details