real time web analytics
Sweetwater Nursery, Witley Surrey | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Sweetwater Nursery, Witley Surrey

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

PROSNIPER

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sweetwater Nursery

Once was a thriving nursery serving the locals of witley and further afield , if you needed it or saw it out somewhere they had it , i cant remember the time it closed down but i have been here quite a bit over the years then it dawned on me i have not done a report ...sooo here it is

set back in Culmer lane witley is a large farm gate with a drive way that covered in overgrown weeds and its clear its not been used it quite some time !!

after a small jump over the gate and walk up the path you come across a small blue porta cabin full with odd and ends , floor is very unsafe at the door but once you are in you can have a nose round my "helper" for the day had to take a pic of me in the door with a mask we found

after stepping out you can walk right into the yard after the last few visits mother nature has eaten up the open area and its getting smaller every time ...

green houses are prity much vandal free for now and offer a open square of plant tables just next to this there are two small green houses that have been compleatley eaten up with trees ect but you can still stuck your head in and have a look at what once was

to your left is a open area with two poly tunnels and are full of scrap wood ect we walked round took small more pics and then i spotted something i had not seen before which was a small caravan
HOW DID I MISS THIS BEFORE ???

we found a small gate and made our way past the oil tanker but we were blocked by trees greeerrrr

we came out and found a small wooden gate just like the one at the front as you come in from the road ...that has to be the way !! we stopped for a quick swing on the tree swing ( sorry had to be done ! )

we set about climbing over and bingo right at the caravan , it was very rundown and floor has most deff gone there was a few toys outside on the floor but nothing much in the way for pics ...sadly aprt from the Lara croft we left that on the gate with the make on the way out :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

4a.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

12.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
Visited this place today not much has changed however I couldn’t see that caravan anywhere!

derelictth92

Has a weak spot for staircases
28DL Full Member
Yep definitely not there then unless you mean go through the gate where the swing is ?

babes2010

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Behind the wall in front of the old oil tank :-) Be very surprised if it is gone, unless that specific area is being cleared for some form of development ?