real time web analytics
Report - - Talgarth Asylum, September 2011 | Asylums and Hospitals | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Talgarth Asylum, September 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wendigo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hello, this is my first photo posting so I hope it works.

I know this place has been covered on a number of occasions now but I thought, seeing as I am going to be looking over these places then I might as well as start with the cherry off the top of the cake. :cool:

What a great place, so much to see if you have the time. This is one of the reasons why I will be going back because time was the problem, we ran out of it. Certainly worthy of another trip I think.

It took us a while to gain access but there was no sign of any security quards or guard dogs and I am not even sure the CCTV cameras I saw were working or just dummies. :confused

Hope you all like the photos. I have many more good ones.:D

I have had to go in and edit this because I could not get my photos over from Flickr so I quickly set up a Photobucket account which only took a couple of minutes. All images have been re-sized
so there should be no issues with viewing them hopefully. My original images were mainly HDR's which I understand are a 'no no' These as you can see are the original photos straight out of the camera with no picture enhancement whatsoever.

Thanks for taking the time to review my posting.

Regards

Wendigo

IMG_3754A.jpg

IMG_3767A.jpg

IMG_3943A.jpg

IMG_3863A.jpg

IMG_3845A.jpg

IMG_3870A.jpg

IMG_3944A.jpg

IMG_3950A.jpg

IMG_4022A.jpg

IMG_4040A.jpg