real time web analytics
Information - - Talgarth (mid wales asylum) | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - Talgarth (mid wales asylum)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scho264

The Scho
Banned
Be warned the man in the white van has caped all means of entry with about 5 inches of poo :( .

Easy to get in .
Me and rich87 decided to go over today a huge 4 hour drive . Parked up on main road and walked in within a Minuit or two a little white dog was at out feet friendly little thing , we both just looked at each other as we knew exactly who it was , a van came along side us a few miles an hour and followed us ( he didn't say nothing or cause problems to our surprise ) before he did a few laps and give up .
Bumped into 6other explorers so as soon as we moved the gates and jumped through the window for everybody to be moaning and groaning .
We was covered in sh*t and black greese I had to come out the worst as I'm only 4ft10 .

That didn't put us off and spent 3 hours in there before we heard talking even know we was alone so we decided to leave .

I'm surprised he didn't start on us only the locals for parking outside there houses lol .

But yes so easy to get in but be so so careful I would put a sheet down and leave it near window for your exit . It's disgusting !!

cunningcorgi

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Really not sure what to say about this.

Great you got out there and drove for four hours but Talgarth is bacially fucked now with little or nothing left.

Asylums aren't my thing but bought my last dog from a farm in Talgarth that overlooked the old asylum and even they said there was the square root of fuck all left there.

And if the local (farmers) are saying it is a basketcase...

Scho264

The Scho
Banned
TBH I think it's worth it grand hall intacked yes floors have fallen through some places but the corridors padded cells many many features still left . Now denbigh that's not worth it at all . It's not trashed all that much actually . You get left alone to do what ever is good as we bumped into nobody .

Way no where near as good as high royds and also untill you try it you don't know , when it's gone it's gone also . Just disgusting what the guy has done and I hope nobody else gets caught up in it !!!

tumbles

Drama Queen
Staff member
TBH I think it's worth it grand hall intacked yes floors have fallen through some places but the corridors padded cells many many features still left . Now denbigh that's not worth it at all . It's not trashed all that much actually . You get left alone to do what ever is good as we bumped into nobody .

Way no where near as good as high royds and also untill you try it you don't know , when it's gone it's gone also . Just disgusting what the guy has done and I hope nobody else gets caught up in it !!!

Grand Hall is hardly intact, the roof has gone on one side of it. Not sure where you think the padded cells are but there were only two that had since been converted that were ever noticable. One in the east side and one in the west. Both are in parts now where the floor has completely collapsed.

Mid Wales is so far gone its worse that Denbigh.. or at least on a par with it. I'd honest go elsewhere like Goodmayes, Whitchurch, Cefn Coed or St Cadocs.. all offer potential to be a fuck load better than this rotten dump.

Scho264

The Scho
Banned
I have bumped into alot of people when been and denbigh ND telgarth who was looking for St cadocs and not found it .

I may have a look at that one . Yes we thought the cells was hanging in mid air and some lads climbed up to them.

I hate denbigh had a horrible feel about that place which I have never felt in easy about .

Best one by far was high roydes it was huge and intacked was immaculate ! Still is in the main part but most gone now .

Scho264

The Scho
Banned
Wow took me 20 seconds to find St cadocs -.- people really don't research .

How long has it been closed ? Going to have a read now .

Scho264

The Scho
Banned
Wow took me 20 seconds to find St cadocs -.- people really don't research .

How long has it been closed ? Going to have a read now .
I know which it is now it's still open and there going to RE renovate that parts which are closed people have been playing hell about it