Web
Analytics
Offered - - Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 [Nikon Mount] | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Offered - Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5 [Nikon Mount]

elhomer12

Maglite size T-rex, It's time for urbex!
Regular User
Once again I'm having a gear shake-up and this time I'm looking to sell my Tamron 10-24mm. I've had it since about dec/jan, and got it as a cheap wide-angle to use on my D7200 so I didn't have to drag my full frame gear around. But now I'm moving further into that territory and need to sell this to fund that.

It's a good little inexpensive lens, obviously not up to pro-zoom quality... but for what it costs it's pretty decent. Shot stopped down a little and sharpened slightly in post it gives good results, all of my reports (exc chert mine 35mm one) from this year have been shot with this lens. Overall its in good condition, works fine and glass all in good condition... complete with hood but no box unfortunately,

PJj94cU.jpg

Looking for £100 + postage.

Last edited: