real time web analytics
Report - - TC2 :: 20 Fenchurch Street :: London '12 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - TC2 :: 20 Fenchurch Street :: London '12

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

AndrewB

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Many of the rooftoppers in London have had a keen eye on this place, watching it grow and grow. Me being one of them, I have checked this place time and time again recently. Last weekend I went again with OliGT and Ratfink. We eagerly ran up the stairs of the core only to find out they STILL weren't all the way to the top yet. Disappointed we headed back down and was heading out when Oli noticed the crane hatch was unlocked. But for some reason I got a quarter of the way up the monster and my legs just would not let me go any further so I headed down. After meeting up with the others when they came down to tell me about the views and how chilled out it was I was really disappointed and very keen to give it another go.

Last night we gave it another shot, meeting up top with HappyShopper and his brother then joined by the NW lads.

All in all 9 of us were up there at one point was made for lots of lol's and a massive group shot, HappyShopper & his brother, OliGT, Dicky, Katei, Morse, Tweek, Fishbrain & myself.

DSC_0244.jpg

DSC_0238.jpg

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0253.jpg

DSC_0252.jpg

DSC_0249.jpg

DSC_0245.jpg

Finally a shoddy ground shot

DSC_0255.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details