Web
Analytics
Techie+Amateur Photog from Richmond-Upon-Thames, London | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Techie+Amateur Photog from Richmond-Upon-Thames, London

stevelikesemptyplaces

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm Steve from Richmond. I'm 42, and I fell in love with urbex (didn't know it had a name) way back in the Philippines, where i was lucky to roam around free in an old american military base, its factories, its hospital, etc.

Sadly, exploration stayed a dream after that as the sites I was keen on (Paris catacombs and the russian exclusion zone being my two big "dreams") required a group to stay safe. Work and family got in the way but today I'm ready to finally start the adventure proper and being of help to a group in my area.

I'm very technical, and I love taking photographs and I have a g5 with a prime lens ready for the next adventure! I'm here to meet people and share my first report, hopefully soon, covid be damned!

Last edited:

Down and beyond

I am just developing the mine by improving access
Regular User
Hello mate welcome to 28dl if you got some photos of your military visit they would be awsome to see ! I am 60 miles away from you so not the other side of the world I love underground stuff so if your ever about once this is other might be able to sort summit out

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome to the forum. Your adventures back home I bet were amazing, shame you have no shots are the sites still their ? Well after lockdown you will have plenty of stuff to keep you busy down south. Maybe a wide angle lens too. Look forward to seeing your shots.

Last edited:

Down and beyond

I am just developing the mine by improving access
Regular User
@Down and beyond, thanks for the warm welcome! Sadly back then I didn't have a camera so i have no pictures of it... in any case I'm down for some UG stuff and getting my flashlights as we speak!
Their are some great torch buying guides on this forum worth looking threw them mate definitely