Web
Analytics
Report - - Temenos - Middlesbrough - Aug 2010 | Solomon | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - Temenos - Middlesbrough - Aug 2010

Muttley

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cracking that! that wire looks egg slice thin?
There's 25mm, 40mm and 50mm cables in the net - all made in England :thumb

The 25mm cable is rated to withstand a force of over 600kN - a person weighing 100kg exerts a force due to gravity of approx 1kN - so there's a 600 x factor of safety there...not that I could ever condone anybody climbing on such a structure ;)

Great pics and a fitting tribute to Solomon.

emotive69

cloak of invisibility
28DL Full Member
I was there today and thought of you solomon , went doing what you loved and now at the greatest height . RIP

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
First of all sorry I can't make it tonight, and I hope the family don't mind me bumping this

I'm sure everyone will take some time out later to remember Jim and I sure wish I was sat at that bench again tonight

My thoughts are with the family of course and I wish you all a good evening

R.I.P

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Solomon Solomon 1