real time web analytics
Report - - Templar House July 2020 Leeds, United Kingdom | Other Sites | Page 5 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Templar House July 2020 Leeds, United Kingdom

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

Punkus Explorus
28DL Full Member
Screenshot_20200729-131300~2.png

Fucking sell out whore

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Wondered how this thread has received so many comments as opposed to the other from 2014 the I see the pictures :wanker what a total bellend great advertising yourself reminds me of the Facebook nonce urbex untold he done the same thing with a hoody too and stupid cards and stickers everywhere :banghead

Anyone leaving an urbex sticker should face capital punishment I recon!

MarkusCP87

Undiscovered locations in the UK
28DL Full Member
T
How did I miss this glorious mess.

Yet another kid who thinks the few quid the papers will bung at him will secure him fame in the exploring community when it'll do the exact opposite.
They never seem to learn

puma

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love the fact he wears an anonymous mask but wants the spotlight - who is this mysterious epic urban explorer in the papers oh ffs it’s Kyle again

jones-y-gog

Putting the fun in dysfunctional
Regular User
Fuck me this thread is running longer than Mo Farrah :p
Seriously though, wearing a branded hoodie is pretty innocent considering I know of a group who are active now in systematically breakin into locations and robbing stuff.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Fuck me this thread is running longer than Mo Farrah :p
Seriously though, wearing a branded hoodie is pretty innocent considering I know of a group who are active now in systematically breakin into locations and robbing stuff.
Branded hoody +selling out to the papers =Dickhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who has read this thread (Total: 533) View details