real time web analytics
Report - - Terry's Chocolate Factory - York - 2012 - 2015 visits. | Industrial Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Terry's Chocolate Factory - York - 2012 - 2015 visits.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

richtea5

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey amateur wanderer great report and photos,

I came across this and made an account to comment! i bumped into you whilst on the explore (I was on my way into the tower at the time! scared the jeebies out of me and a friend!)

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Hey amateur wanderer great report and photos,

I came across this and made an account to comment! i bumped into you whilst on the explore (I was on my way into the tower at the time! scared the jeebies out of me and a friend!)

Thanks mate, and yeah I remember it well, I could hear the two of you talking and assumed you where workmen, hence the creeping up on you! ;)

You should post a report yourself, managed anywhere else since?

Miss Mayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Beautiful pics, I love the clock face and pic 13 :thumb
I would be disappointed by the lack of chocolate though : )

richtea5

28DL Member
28DL Member
Thanks mate, and yeah I remember it well, I could hear the two of you talking and assumed you where workmen, hence the creeping up on you! ;)

You should post a report yourself, managed anywhere else since?

haha it was good fun, i've been back to Terry's and explored the tunnels which was great. Other than that not alot, just a bit of light roof topping in Sheffield. I fancy putting a report together (so watch this space!) I'll be exploring more around York soon
I'll keep an eye out on the forums for some inspiration :thumb

TripleOG86

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Can we no longer get on here then? this would be a perfect start for me. there turning it into housing aren't they?

Awesome shots!

ryan1234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
if there was an open entrance and you went in exploring could the police do anything ? for me and a minor and the place is now open round the back towards the car park theres a hole in the big plated bit whatu could crawl through :) 10th of may 2015 !

ryan1234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
hey m8 do u know the laws if u enter one of these open buidings for me and for a minor ?

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
hey m8 do u know the laws if u enter one of these open buidings for me and for a minor ?

Yeah, it's civil trespass, worst you'll get is slapped wrists and a bollocking by the police, sometimes they try it on with the caught in an enclosed space act (Something like that) but that usually only equates to a few hours down the station for further wrist slapping and bollockings.

That said, I'm not the law so don't take that as gospel!

Last edited:

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
The secca at Terry's are sound though apparently, I've not been caught there myself but those who have said they've had little bother from them, just been asked to leave.

MHodgy

28DL Member
28DL Member
would anyone in york be up for a little explore of this with me? im somewhat of a newbie and all my friends have gone home for summer :(

ryan1234

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This place is locked up tight now with 24/7 security dogs on inside the building me and a few m8s got chased out a few weeks ago lol

Will Knot

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah, crackin' report and collection of pics :thumb
Never made it there and has always been on the list :(