real time web analytics
Terry's Flat, Kidbrooke, London, April 2012 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Terry's Flat, Kidbrooke, London, April 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

BPLExplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
^ as i was reading it, that was exactly what i thought "ill comment saying this" but you beat me to it.

Maxheadroom

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE GEM I haven't laughed so much in weeks, especially some of the comments,

This thread should be shown to anyone who wants to become famous, would love to know what Mary Duff thinks of it all , poor sod

Credit to the report, you are a legend, Thank You :D

Lehtz

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Way back as it was, still very much appreciate this post.

1) Utterly fascinating set of pics and insight into the obsessive life of Terrence. Kudos.
2) That Wallpaper!! o_O
3) Mary's name is spoonerism comedy gold.

silver63

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I did try a google search to find out more about Terry but drew a blank, I used to live on the Ferrier estate in the 70's it was a really nice place when new

silver63

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I wonder if she knows of he's death? I would thought she might have heard something through the Fan Club, after reading through this thread a few times I think Terry would fall in to the category of a super fan, judging by the photos Mary was fond of him,

Urban Fox

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I wonder if she knows of he's death? I would thought she might have heard something through the Fan Club, after reading through this thread a few times I think Terry would fall in to the category of a super fan, judging by the photos Mary was fond of him,

Nowadays he'd be the fan throwing crazy superchat money at female boobie streamers.

LeaveNoStonedUnturned

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Love this report. Reminds me of the Alan Partridge episode where he gets trapped in his superfan's house and finds the wallpaper is actually pictures of himself.

Such a sad existence in essence though, probably provided more entertainment to us in death than he ever provided to people in life.
No way you big spastic! You're a mentalist!

Romper999

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a great report and what a find - had to look up Mary Duff :D

all in wipe-clean plastic sleeves - that made me laugh :D

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
As this was bumped & I missed it at time of posting somehow. All I can say I was spell bound. What a wonderful but sad report. Hoping Terrys family never see this thread only due to some comments. Someones` life laid bare like this, from a psychology point of view I found it fascinating. But death at 62 not so great. Only a few family pics is sad too. I know what I think of his behaviour, but I think I will keep that to myself.

Great report, and insight, great research, got me hooked I must admit :thumb

Pipala

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Absolutely loved this report, thank you!

Captivating read with some laugh out loud moments, excellent stuff :D

catbalou

off the wall
Regular User
Been here for over a decade and cant believe I missed this report.... I would have loved to stumble upon something like that. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it...
That clock, and wallpaper.... its my childhood revisited :-)

Reactions: Sed

Who has read this thread (Total: 1229) View details