real time web analytics
Terry's Flat, Kidbrooke, London, April 2012 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Terry's Flat, Kidbrooke, London, April 2012

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Effy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Missed this thread, thank you to whoever bumped it. Great read, fascinating, thank you for such a great and funny report!

Smlr

28DL Member
28DL Member
Been here for over a decade and cant believe I missed this report.... I would have loved to stumble upon something like that. Thoroughly enjoyed reading it...
That clock, and wallpaper.... its my childhood revisited :-)

One of many good things to come out of lockdown, looking deeper into forums.
cat, we're in a constant state of change, am sure your turn will come to find summit you really love

An absolute gem of a find and report, am sure me gran had one of those kitchen cabinets with a drop down bit
And now am off to find the Mary Duff discography .........

LemonFactory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You know what, after all the threads I've seen on here over the years, this is one that has captivated me the most. Almost as much as Terry over Duff.

Great Post

urbex-travel

Travel and explore abandoned places
28DL Full Member
Nice report :cool: Obsession with Marry Duff? Maybe he was just a big fan of country music ;)

Mikeymutt🐶

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I have come back to this report so many times and it's still as mesmerising as the first time I read it. A great insight into one man's life and his obsessions and obvious OCD. The way he catalogues everything is fantastic. This is not your normal house post, this is another level. Top notch photos, the perfect amount of text to read without it getting boring. And some great vintage wallpaper. Ten out of ten for me.

silver63

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Terry is the original... Duffman. R.I.P buddy

97626450_max.jpg

Howard78

28DL Member
28DL Member
Really enjoyed reading this report.

Some great pictures and interesting insights in to Terry -rip

Bobling

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow. How have I not seen this before now. The thing I'd love to know is how did he fund this lifestyle? going to gig after gig after gig travelling round the country. Crazy.

Who has read this thread (Total: 1229) View details