real time web analytics
Report - - Tetley's Brewery Offices 24/06/11 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Tetley's Brewery Offices 24/06/11

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Asylum Raider

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Driving past the wasteland that once was Tetley's brewery last week I noticed an 'open/closed' sign flapping enticingly in the wind door and made a mental note to scope the place out the following day.

I wasn't expecting much inside as it seemed rather bland on the outside and peering through the tiny gap into the warehouse it seems there wouldn't be much to see once inside...I was wrong!

I am assuming these were the old offices for Tetley's brewery (sadly closed 17/6/11 and very quickly turned to rubble), I am struggling to find history on the building itself but wanted to share this with you before it falls into the same fate as the factory across from it......

1. Welcome...
P1060269copy.jpg

2. These were a nice suprise, never noticed them when walking around the outside of the building
P1060293copy.jpg

3. Same with this beauty on the staircase
P1060367copy.jpg

leading to...

P1060282copy.jpg

P1060281copy.jpg

P1060285copy.jpg

P1060288copy.jpg

8.Light was fading so a quick look around as many doors as we could and we find a reception area..again what a suprise.
P1060292copy.jpg

Didn't get chance to explore the whole area so up the stairs for a quick photo and head back to think about how on earth we get out.

Shame I didn't have time to check out what was behind every door in this place. But it was so worth the effort, bruises and scrapes.

Thanks

Who has read this thread (Total: 1) View details