Web
Analytics
Report - - TG Greens - Church Gresley - March 2010 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - TG Greens - Church Gresley - March 2010

Lost Explorer

Who Dares Wins
28DL Full Member
Went here recently with burb147 and one of her friends. We last visited last summer and I am pleased to say that very little has changed which is a good thing. Last time I didn't have my DSLR so it's finally nice to get some decent shots.

We got in a few more of the buildings this time too. Most people are aware of the history, so here come the photos!

Still loads of stuff about!

I hoped you liked my report, rest of he images can be found here