Web
Analytics
The Abandoned House that turned out NOT to be abandoned, oops! LOL | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

The Abandoned House that turned out NOT to be abandoned, oops! LOL

EmmaUrbEx

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share this funny experience that happened earlier. We were taking a different route home away from the traffic & ended up seeing what looks just like an abandoned house, windows very old & rotten, some parts of where windows used to be were boarded up. There was also 2 very old cars from the 90s just left there rotting away. Anyway we knocked on the door to see if anyone was inside first because that's the best way of finding out if someone does live there or not. After a few mins of waiting a woman comes up to the front room window and pulls back the curtain, we just pretended to ask about the cars she had on the drive as I couldn't exactly say, oh sorry I thought this was an abandoned house lol. Anyway she said sorry those cars don't run and we said ok thank you and left.

Kept thinking I hope we didn't scare her, there was stuff everywhere inside her home, but she seemed happy. Also kept laughing after because i've seen lots of abandoned places that don't look half as bad as her home did!

Anyone else had any experiences just like mine? If so please tell me as it would be interesting plus make me feel I'm not the only one who's done this LOL.

I did take a few snaps too ........
IMG_3516.JPG

IMG_3517.JPG