Web
Analytics
Report - - The Big Mill - Leek - May 2011 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - The Big Mill - Leek - May 2011

Hidden

Get Fucked
28DL Full Member
The Big Mill - Leek - May 2011

Visited with NickUK

Big mill is big, but it is also empty and boring. We spent about 10 minutes inside so only grabbed a few shots but to be frank I wasn't even going to post but figured I may aswell as I kept meaning to pay this one a visit.

There's not much history but Oxygen Thief visited about 5 years ago when a lot of the original pulley systems and machinery was in place, this has gone completely and some floors have been part-converted and stopped work.

Here goes...

DSC_0458-1.jpg

DSC_0424-1.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0444-1.jpg
DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0452.jpg

Cheers :thumb

Attachments