Web
Analytics
Report - - The boarded up houses of Capel. August 2017 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - The boarded up houses of Capel. August 2017

RustyG

The world's most awkward urbexer...
28DL Full Member
Not much of a report I'm afraid, 3 houses on two different sites in and around Capel, all well sealed. Not really worth reports by them selves so I thought I'd lump them in together.

The first one has been empty for years, I remember goin in there many moons ago as a teenager and it was completly totalled back then. These days all the lower floor windows have been bricked up and from the looks of it, despite someone's half arsed attempt to stop the water getting in it won't be long before the roof starts to collapse in places

The second two are a couple of miles out the village on a track leading to a farm. Again both boarded up from the inside. One of the houses is dated 1933 which leads me to believe they were either workers (or more likely supervisors cottages) for the old brick works and clay pit further down the lane.

Attachments

pigeonboy

Be gentle
28DL Full Member
Drop me a message, im sure we could get in together and make reports out of these, id suggest removing this thread too

RustyG

The world's most awkward urbexer...
28DL Full Member
Breaking and entering aint my thing, if its open yeah but im not one to start removing boards n that unless its somet i really really wanna see, I put the thread up so if anyone was interested I can tell them where they are so they can go look for them selves. Dont worry I won't bother again :D