real time web analytics
Report - - The Bradford arms pub and restaurant. Bradford, Yorkshire,June 2020. | Other Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Bradford arms pub and restaurant. Bradford, Yorkshire,June 2020.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Lancashire lad

chief taster for costa coffee
28DL Full Member
HISTORY
None that i can find, Only it was closed down around 2017 After an Arson Attack.

EXPLORE
So after a Good start to the day With five explores on the cards this was number three, And believe me, If i had of known how burnt it would be i wouldn't of stopped. The bottom floors are destroyed by the fire although all the mods cons you expect in a pub are still there, Pool table, Fruit machine, Playing cards ect. The place is in a very sorry state even on the upper floors, The boards are missing exposing the downstairs under foot, Kitchen and bathrooms are smashed up, Pipes have been stolen. Lack of anything interesting in the basement was the final nail in the coffin for anything exciting to redeem the explore so we decided to leave it at that, Grabbed a handful of piks and tried to get the best grime/Decay shots available. There was one room on the upper floor still being lived in by a home less lady and her cat, And to be fair to her it doesn't look like The rest of the place, Quite clean and tidy.
bradders arms.jpg

bradders arms-4.jpg

bradders arms-5.jpg

bradders arms-9.jpg

bradders arms-10.jpg

bradders arms-13.jpg

bradders arms-2.jpg

bradders arms-11.jpg

Last edited: