Web
Analytics
Report - - The cedars farm/funeral director’s Cheshire dec 19 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The cedars farm/funeral director’s Cheshire dec 19

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Oh wow, a lot of that was so covered up in undergrowth when I found it last year that you could barely see any of it!

Paulnwillow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah we just kept finding different things,the sheds were the coffins are there was a row that have just collapsed who knows what else is in there

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
This really is a ghillie explore. Some interesting bits there. That stack of coffins is so weird, don`t think I've seen a report with so many coffins in lol. Like the top hat shot.

Very nice mooch there. Lots to discover I feel :thumb

Paulnwillow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah plastic cheap things like the chipboard coffins and the magpies have already been in bus loads at a time, by the looks of things

Scoobysrt

28DL Full Member
Whereabouts in Cheshire is it?
The plastic handles are often stuck on with double sided tape, don't try to pick a coffin up with them ;) they are usually removed before the bbq starts.

CW1 Explorer

28DL Member
28DL Member
Went here a couple of weeks ago, got talking to a farmer that has land right next to it, it’s been abandoned for 25 years now, the woman who owned it ended up going into a old people’s home, one of her sons are starting to maintain the place now, as for the coffins, the woman had a relative who was a a undertaker who use to store coffins there, I loved this explore to be honest