real time web analytics
Information - - The Challenge | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Information - The Challenge

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

MG89Photography

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
So sort of a double post here, firstly I am hopeful of a little information on the location of a storm drain in runcorn, already explored flood brook a while back and put a report up. The location in question is double trouble... been a few reports but for the life of me I havnt a clue how to find it.

Onto the second part of my post... the challenge!
I do have the location of a closed library, over 100 years old, iron spiral staircase and mosaic patterned tiles, not actually been in myself but done plenty of research and awaiting emails back about a possible permission visit. There isn't a single report or internal image online and I'm desperate to get in and get a post up but if anyone fancies the challenge and doesn't want to wait for 'permission' I would be happy to exchange the location for any tips on the above mentioned storm drain,
Also I will only disclose the information in a private message and will be quite selective with whom I share(No reports=No info) as this place could be a real gem and the last thing I want is it getting ruined.

thefatexplorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
No point in trying to access outside of a permission visit, because if it's the library I'm thinking about, and it probably is, it has 'property guardians' living in it 24/7.

Hth.