Web
Analytics
Report - - The Davies family Abandoned Farm Houses - February 2020 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Davies family Abandoned Farm Houses - February 2020

cnhughes0

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Stumbled across these abandoned terraced houses whilst out on a walk not so long ago. There's not much history to be found about the place but from what I have found out from history forums and speaking to an elderly gentlemen whilst walking back down the mountain, these houses belonged to the Davies family who's farm used to run from the mountain. The houses are said to be some of the oldest standing houses in the area.

A pretty cool explore, lots more pictures that I could show anybody who is interested in seeing them. Houses consist of what I imagine would of been the living area with a fire place still intact, a small kitchen/pantry room and an upstairs which is ruins now. Really does make you think about the history of the local area - especially the history of farming in the valleys!

Last edited by a moderator:

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
It is very good youve got stuck straight in and I see this is your 3rd thread. ( other two I will read in a moment :D )

I noticed you titled the other two correctly. But this one needs a title amendment. I know sometimes its hard to name a place. But as you got some history on the place. Perhaps the title should be ( Whatever the Davies family farm was called, and the title so so farm, Davies houses. ) Areas are also important for our reports. It lets others know where there is an explore, but most of all, its forum rules to title as near correct title as you possibly can.

Again well done & welcome to 28dls. Look forward to your reports. Welsh reports always interest me personally.
Regards CJ

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
You only have 24 hours from the time your report is posted to edit it then it gets locked and you'll need to contact a Mod.
Yep sorry I forgot to mention that bit, usually remember. Im glad you did it promptly. But Lord Oort is correct of course