real time web analytics
Report - - The Discharged & Demobilised Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall Social Club, Bromsgrove July 2015 | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Discharged & Demobilised Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Hall Social Club, Bromsgrove July 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Well after a long time trying finally made it in here... built in the early 60's and of similar design to Tile Hill Social I was hoping it may be as good inside, but sadly not.

Despite being fairly intact inside, with glasses behind bars and billiards tables in situ, the club lacked pretty anything of antiquity inside at all. The usual dated wallpaper behind removed seating and radiators, and a few perspex signs from the clubs original fitting out were about all I could muster I'm afraid.

Still, the quest continues!

I think the architect was sick the day this was drawn up... even for 60's style it's dire!
DSC_1377_zpsdd3bpswl.jpg

DSC_1371_zpsrujsvueu.jpg

DSC_1362_zpsp2d3drqf.jpg

DSC_1354_zpslaks2xum.jpg

DSC_1353_zpsajt1xegb.jpg

DSC_1351_zpshvddvt3m.jpg

DSC_1349_zpsgpptvsxn.jpg

DSC_1347_zpsjtqdqvf7.jpg

DSC_1345_zps8y9kjvnl.jpg

DSC_1340_zpsrhvj0jnq.jpg

DSC_1339_zpsitrsrel2.jpg

DSC_1335_zpsviydluvk.jpg

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Lol indeed it's a bit of a mouthfull! I'm not sure why "ex servicemen's" club did not suffice!! Perhaps the secretary had a problem with airmen?!

FallenSyndicate

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was in here like a week ago but my friends dad owned it so i new my way aroud and there is alot more to this place than it looks there are tunnels leading to man holes on the carpark would be good to meet up and i have a few places i could take people there are more buildings like this great pics tho

PopPunkJamie

Irregular User
28DL Full Member
It seems I missed this when it was first posted, I had it down as being a wreck inside. I was always too busy trying to find a way inside Parkside School over the road but never did manage it before the refurb started

FallenSyndicate

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The scool was okaa thay set alarm traps it was anoying but it was cool do you no any othe places in bromsgrove that are good

FallenSyndicate

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I went here tonight if anyone wants to go don't the Chavez of Bromsgrove have smashed all the inside up its such a shame I have pics to I have not long got back where could I post the pics without a write up on it

scotty markfour

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lol indeed it's a bit of a mouthfull! I'm not sure why "ex servicemen's" club did not suffice!! Perhaps the secretary had a problem with airmen?!
i recently did the "co-operative Employees and Social Workers Association club " or ESWA for short cos nobody could be arsed saying it !