real time web analytics
Report - - The Elysium theatre - Swansea - Oct '16 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Elysium theatre - Swansea - Oct '16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ab1g4el

Mmm, the fresh smell of black mould
28DL Full Member
Beautiful building! I love all the aesthetically dated signs, that poor fallen over piano made me sad :(

Maryanne1986

28DL Member
28DL Member
I used to dance here too
Amazing memories and to find a video on YouTube is amazing to see it now. Lovely pictures

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Is this place gone now? If you search up "elysium theatre swansea" on google it brings up elysium bar so it might of been converted :(

Maryanne1986

28DL Member
28DL Member
Is this place gone now? If you search up "elysium theatre swansea" on google it brings up elysium bar so it might of been converted :(
Hey

No not converted still very much boarded up and shut. I live not far from this place and pass it daily. Be an amazing place to explore. Have you seen the video online of people exploring it? There is a certain art where the guys exploring are a bit rude and cringworthy but apart from that it's a good video x

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Hey

No not converted still very much boarded up and shut. I live not far from this place and pass it daily. Be an amazing place to explore. Have you seen the video online of people exploring it? There is a certain art where the guys exploring are a bit rude and cringworthy but apart from that it's a good video x
Cant remember if I saw a vide on it or not (ill go watch one now), I vaguely remember seeing an image of there being a hole in the door and people went in. I guess when I go town next ill give it a good look
Thanks!

Maryanne1986

28DL Member
28DL Member
Cant remember if I saw a vide on it or not (ill go watch one now), I vaguely remember seeing an image of there being a hole in the door and people went in. I guess when I go town next ill give it a good look
Thanks!
It's called the motherload incase you want to see the one I saw. Its 2 parts. Enjoy xxx

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
It's called the motherload incase you want to see the one I saw. Its 2 parts. Enjoy xxx
Yeah thanks, that was just the video I was watching haha. I recon with some luck, me and my "crew" could get in there, I saw how they did it in the YouTube video but that way might be sealed. Worth a look thought

RealBBNC

Fence lover
28DL Full Member
Any idea if it's currently accessible?
As of 21/01/24 it's easily accessible. I've been back 2 times with no resistance. Haven't really had the balls to go past a certain point so I've pretty much explored none of it, if anyone wants a guide in pm me. I wanna see someone experienced do it😂

Who has read this thread (Total: 419) View details