real time web analytics
Report - - The Elysium theatre - Swansea - Oct '16 | Theatres and Cinemas | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Elysium theatre - Swansea - Oct '16

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Taliesin Bourne

Specsy
28DL Full Member
En route to Swansea now, can anyone tell me how this is now and any other place that are relatively easy as I have a newby with me?

dirge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
En route to Swansea now, can anyone tell me how this is now and any other place that are relatively easy as I have a newby with me?

Elysium isn't really for the newbies. Try the copper works or maybe boys club up in townhill. Briton Ferry not too far from Swansea, few easy ones there.

Taliesin Bourne

Specsy
28DL Full Member
Elysium isn't really for the newbies. Try the copper works or maybe boys club up in townhill. Briton Ferry not too far from Swansea, few easy ones there.

Had a quick glance around the building but was to visible sadly to enter at the time we were there. Thanks anyhow.

LemonFactory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
One I've been desperate to get in for a long time, especially being from here. Seems evertime I've tried there's been something "going on". Going to attempt again in the next week or so.

xexxa

Xexxa the grey
Banned
Any news on if it’s open? I went to Swansea to look at a car. I sniffed this one out from down the street (love when that happens) looked amazing. Couldn’t get in

LemonFactory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Any news on if it’s open? I went to Swansea to look at a car. I sniffed this one out from down the street (love when that happens) looked amazing. Couldn’t get in

Went down this week to try and get in again, seems one of the only "open" access' is now blocked. However I think I may know of another. Shall update if I get in.

LemonFactory

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Update. 7 months later and I'm still trying for this.... between this and The Palace Theatre just up the road, they both seem to be a "grail" in Swansea. Any tips from others are much appreciated, obviously off the public board

dirge

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Update. 7 months later and I'm still trying for this.... between this and The Palace Theatre just up the road, they both seem to be a "grail" in Swansea. Any tips from others are much appreciated, obviously off the public board

Any joy? I did send you info a while back

LittleOwl

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks like asbestos central but a cracking find, nice one. Been driving past this for months now hoping to spy a way in

Lenston

Bajo Tierra
Regular User
This place requires a bit more effort to access unlike other sites in the area hence not many reports popping up from here.

Well worth the effort if you can crack it though.

The0farrell

South Wales
28DL Full Member
Got set on fire last night and they've boarded up the access now :( cycled past it earlier so there’s no chance getting in now

Who has read this thread (Total: 417) View details