real time web analytics
Question - - The future of urbex | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - The future of urbex

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

mockney reject

Staff member
Personally I would worry less about the state of the scene and get out and explore.

I think as a “community” we worry far too much about Instagram this and you tube that. Spend more time exploring, less time online looking for shit to moan about.

There will always be stuff to explore, stuff closes everyday. It is worth looking at the bigger picture, not everybody wants the epics. Most are content with doing the same derps as everyone else. It’s different strokes for different folks.

Like I said, more exploring places, less exploring social media :)

Jack430T

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its full of muppets, scumbag thieves & goontubers!
Everywhere gets tourbussed as soon as a single pic is posted & people just generally dont seem in it for "the love" of a place anymore but are more interested in likes & potential profits!
Its not the same as when I started & think anyone who has been doing it for a while will feel the same
I feel exactly the same! I started photographing sites around 2011, the past decade has brought some cretins.

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Personally I would worry less about the state of the scene and get out and explore.

I think as a “community” we worry far too much about Instagram this and you tube that. Spend more time exploring, less time online looking for shit to moan about.

There will always be stuff to explore, stuff closes everyday. It is worth looking at the bigger picture, not everybody wants the epics. Most are content with doing the same derps as everyone else. It’s different strokes for different folks.

Like I said, more exploring places, less exploring social media :)
Now that is my exact opinion! I don’t have fb or anything else as it just annoys me their is plenty out their I still am finding more within a 10 min car journey as I was when I started I think the only thing I would add is it’s exploring don’t expect the best it’s all part of the fun if you find 1 cool thing and you enjoy it that’s all that matters

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Won’t make any difference to me that’s for sure more fun :thumb

Yes it will .......it turns getting caught from a slap on the wrist to a criminal record.........id hardly call that more fun

and as Shaun said more mines would be gated,yes you may get some access arrangements but a large majority would be lost.

it’s why you dont see a lot of London stuff compared to10years ago,terrorism laws means exploring tubes,infrastructure etc could mean serious jail time..........for exploring,fook that

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Yes it will .......it turns getting caught from a slap on the wrist to a criminal record.........id hardly call that more fun

and as Shaun said more mines would be gated,yes you may get some access arrangements but a large majority would be lost.

it’s why you dont see a lot of London stuff compared to10years ago,terrorism laws means exploring tubes,infrastructure etc could mean serious jail time..........for exploring,fook that
I don’t personally understand why every time I comment you quote me .

from now on please leave me alone:thumb

if I prefer access agreements in mines that’s my choice if I say it won’t make a difference to me then it won’t ok you don’t no me and I never wish to meet you either their all my choices and you won’t change them just like me saying a thousand pound holiday ent cheap.

If their is a way to block some one on here let me no because I fed up of your constant shit you need to actually contribute to site instead of bugging me

thanks please keep this in mind and leave me alone please

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I don’t personally understand why every time I comment you quote me .

from now on please leave me alone:thumb

if I prefer access agreements in mines that’s my choice if I say it won’t make a difference to me then it won’t ok you don’t no me and I never wish to meet you either their all my choices and you won’t change them just like me saying a thousand pound holiday ent cheap.

If their is a way to block some one on here let me no because I fed up of your constant shit you need to actually contribute to site instead of bugging me

thanks please keep this in mind and leave me alone please

It's cos he loves u

Who has read this thread (Total: 191) View details