real time web analytics
Question - - The future of urbex | General Exploring Chat Forum | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - The future of urbex

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
I don’t personally understand why every time I comment you quote me .

from now on please leave me alone:thumb

if I prefer access agreements in mines that’s my choice if I say it won’t make a difference to me then it won’t ok you don’t no me and I never wish to meet you either their all my choices and you won’t change them just like me saying a thousand pound holiday ent cheap.

If their is a way to block some one on here let me no because I fed up of your constant shit you need to actually contribute to site instead of bugging me

thanks please keep this in mind and leave me alone please

i reply because you talk some complete rubbish

even if you like access agreements mines would still be lost so it would effect you if you can’t see that your a bit silly

I’m not bugging you stop crying about it

I’m fed up of you posting nonsense please stop

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
i reply because you talk some complete rubbish

even if you like access agreements mines would still be lost so it would effect you if you can’t see that your a bit silly

I’m not bugging you stop crying about it

I’m fed up of you posting nonsense please stop
Atleast I post mate 10 years I have contributed months in 6 more who posts rubbish now ? Can’t you read have asked you nicely leave me alone

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
One way relationships their terrible things .

I never have met him ent got a issue because he disagrees with me that’s cool . Just fuck of though Jesus

If you don’t like people commenting then don’t post opinions ..simples

monk

mature
28DL Full Member
Having met Down and Beyond quite a few times I can understand his reasons, he has a genuine real passion for mines and will no doubt be involved for years to come in the mine scene, I'm sure Mr oort would agree with me on that also.
To me these are the very sort of explorers we should be welcoming, and i hope there's enough of them to keep the hobby (as we know it) going into the future.
Save the bickering for the facebook mongs :)

MotionlessMike

28DL Regular User
Regular User
That's a bit rich considering you hang about with one of the biggest problems in UE to date :rolleyes:

You mean the guy I've met three times in my entire life?

He also talks to people in NP+ about places but I bet they don't get slagged off!

Still doesn't change my opinion of Facebook / YouTube / Tabloids berks.

AlexUrbex1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Guys I don't know either of you, so I have no horse in this race. So this is just a general observation. If you've being baited I can 100% guarantee you can win the argument every time, without fail. All you do is don't take the bait and victory is yours. The power to ignore is something that should be appreciated much more than it is. No one needs a block option, you can be your own moderator.

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Having met Down and Beyond quite a few times I can understand his reasons, he has a genuine real passion for mines and will no doubt be involved for years to come in the mine scene, I'm sure Mr oort would agree with me on that also.
To me these are the very sort of explorers we should be welcoming, and i hope there's enough of them to keep the hobby (as we know it) going into the future.
Save the bickering for the facebook mongs :)

Yer never met him and he’s enthusiastic and I don’t believe I’ve ever discouraged him but this thread is about the future of urbex.
The idea of trespass being made illegal would effect us all regardless of if your in a club or not or have access agreements or not............there’s no arguing on that,it’s fact

Just look at box,spring,brewers,ridge,monks,disticts,restore...........accesss changes all the time

it’s not my fault he throws his toys out the pram every time he’s disagreed with

Down and beyond

The true source of englands wealth is coal
Regular User
Yer never met him and he’s enthusiastic and I don’t believe I’ve ever discouraged him but this thread is about the future of urbex.
The idea of trespass being made illegal would effect us all regardless of if your in a club or not or have access agreements or not............there’s no arguing on that,it’s fact

Just look at box,spring,brewers,ridge,monks,disticts,restore...........accesss changes all the time

it’s not my fault he throws his toys out the pram every time he’s disagreed with

It won’t affect us where I am from for are local mines ok , I would rather meet the plod any day here than the angry farmers !

opinions are opinions I don’t throw my toys out my prams was just saying my views which I still believe and if you new me you would no they won’t change lol

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
It won’t affect us where I am from for are local mines ok , I would rather meet the plod any day here than the angry farmers !

opinions are opinions I don’t throw my toys out my prams was just saying my views which I still believe and if you new me you would no they won’t change lol

Dude it’s nothing personal,

All areas in the U.K. have lost access to mines in the last 10years mainly due to increased exposure on social media sites...........I don’t know how long you’ve been exploring mines but the list of Wiltshire mines I posted above were all accessible and now aren’t,so I guess the only thing that will convince you is in another 10years time when you see it for yourself.....a lot of mines in Cornwall and some welsh have stayed off radar and have stayed untouched because they are largely unknown .........even on aditnow there are threads about battles for access even for such things as public footpaths.
A change in law would be detrimental to all mines without current access agreements as many landowners would just backfill entrances to avoid liability,or you deal with plod as you say and they give you a criminal record

And come on how many times have I disagreed with you ? Twice ?
and from that you want to block me,me to just fuck off,then search my post history to see what I’ve contributed etc.
All that because of the above and myself and many others disagreeing with you about the price of a holiday.

Who has read this thread (Total: 191) View details