real time web analytics
Report - - The Grand Theatre - Doncaster - May 2018 | Theatres and Cinemas | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Grand Theatre - Doncaster - May 2018

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
The Grand Theatre in Doncaster was designed by JP Briggs and Chapman. It first opened its doors on Monday the 27th of March 1899 with a production of "La Poupee." It was converted into a bingo in the 1960's and in 1994 the building listed grade II. Its a nice building with a pretty swanky two tiered circle balcony, a couple of bars and the general hallways/stairways you would expect.

I had a go at this about 8 years ago with Muttley, we figured it out but decided to go back another time. Another time never happened unfortunately. I've always liked the place and seeing the reports on here over the years it looked in great condition still. Its strange how its squashed in with the Frenchgate centre wrapping its modern brickwork around almost every corner.

Visited with NickUk

I've clearly forgotten how to use a camera properly in the dark and I REALLY need another wide angle lens but I hope a few of you enjoy some seriously average potatoes.

iT2sYE7.jpg

nhXXaB9.jpg

2Wt5F0t.jpg

RE4l41t.jpg

cl2CtYh.jpg

M5oSFgn.jpg

ZbOQ8XX.jpg

Yf3DEJJ.jpg

Thanks for looking.