Web
Analytics
Report - - The Haven, Flint. November 2019 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Haven, Flint. November 2019

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Looks like it has some fair amount of land. How on earth is that roof still on! Cant work out if its been stripped or mostly natural decay?. Water damage everywhere, peeling paper, and exposed beams. A bit of both I think.

Regcar

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a shame I never met the Megababe. Seems sad how what could have been a lovely house just got abandoned . One thing I dont understand is the use of DERP for a house. Urban Dictionary is where I get most of my education from, does not seem to use it in relation to houes, more people.

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks like it has some fair amount of land. How on earth is that roof still on! Cant work out if its been stripped or mostly natural decay?. Water damage everywhere, peeling paper, and exposed beams. A bit of both I think.
Yes , it’s been empty for years, no tagging no graffiti but lots of unshown needless damage in parts

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a shame I never met the Megababe. Seems sad how what could have been a lovely house just got abandoned . One thing I dont understand is the use of DERP for a house. Urban Dictionary is where I get most of my education from, does not seem to use it in relation to houes, more people.
Derelict and Ruined Places

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Yes , it’s been empty for years, no tagging no graffiti but lots of unshown needless damage in parts
Yep thats exactly it, no tagging, no graffiti, no obvious signs of holes in walls, and half ceilings, but the roof seems/looks complete! yet peeling paint/paper, doors off etc . Seem odd man made damage without the above. An odd one.

Nice little house in those surroundings. So sad really. :(

Cortinalights

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah interesting old house and you've got some nice photos, but tell me this, you seem to arrive in the daylight but inside the house it appears to be dark outside, or is it just the windows are boarded up, either way you've got some good lighting inside those rooms

grindle

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah interesting old house and you've got some nice photos, but tell me this, you seem to arrive in the daylight but inside the house it appears to be dark outside, or is it just the windows are boarded up, either way you've got some good lighting inside those rooms
Hi mate on this property it was boarded up and pitch black inside