Web
Analytics
Report - - The house with the retro bicycle’s Wrexham 25/7/19 | Residential Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The house with the retro bicycle’s Wrexham 25/7/19

host

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice report. That grifter and any Raleigh choppers wont long once this gets out there worth a lot of money.

Deredoer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
What a great find, love a weekend away any and explore this one. I have not been in an abandoned place since the 1980s. I might PM you. Great report.

Chezil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I know this house and the owner potters around it on a daily basis. Sure he won’t be impressed to know you are encouraging people to trespass on his property.

Giymo85

Amateur and proud
28DL Full Member
I know this house and the owner potters around it on a daily basis. Sure he won’t be impressed to know you are encouraging people to trespass on his property.
Can you point out exactly where the OP encourages anyone to trespass anywhere? Either I have missed it or you missed the point of this site. All I can see is someone sharing some pictures to an appreciative audience.

Paulnwillow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Like giymo85 has said who’s encouraging anyone to go there’s no address or details were it is and the owner still potters about!! there is no doors or stairs one side of the house has collapsed and the local kids use the sheds as dens as I was told by my friends son who goes he with his friends

Chezil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Like giymo85 has said who’s encouraging anyone to go there’s no address or details were it is and the owner still potters about!! there is no doors or stairs one side of the house has collapsed and the local kids use the sheds as dens as I was told by my friends son who goes he with his friends

Chezil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
It doesn’t take a genius to know where it is as it was mentioned “moss valley” bikes worth a fortune was mentioned in another post, if that’s not encouraging theft from opportunists!!! Just spoke to the owner to let him know what’s happening on his property who’s taking matters further. There are neighbouring properties who don’t need strangers poking around arousing suspicion.

Paulnwillow

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Is moss valley just a couple of properties? As the house isn’t abandoned it will be removed as for the neighbors, my friends son tells me that a local peodophile lives next door so children won’t dare go near there house

Chezil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
T
Is moss valley just a couple of properties? As the house isn’t abandoned it will be removed as for the neighbors, my friends son tells me that a local peodophile lives next door so children won’t dare go near there house
is that a fact or idle gossip as that’s a very strong comment to make that shouldn’t be said lightly and certainly not without evidence. I certainly would not be happy living in an area with one living nearby.