real time web analytics
Report - - The Legendary Brighton West Pier | Leisure Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Legendary Brighton West Pier

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User
20151004_154907.jpg View attachment 12554

20151004_155054.jpg 20151004_160125.jpg View attachment 12557

20151004_160550.jpg 20151004_160555.jpg 20151004_160604.jpg

Well what would a trip to Brighton have been without a return visit to the west pier. Wore the same comedy boxer shorts specially, and got a 5 quid dingy from the same old fella, and an ice cream tub for my camera off a dodgy foreign bird. Tally ho! Only this time the water was very cold, and the tide strong. Nevertheless I still went for it, and treached the submerged ballroom. Few pics and then discovered that my dingy was going down at an alarming rate, so got the camera back in the tub and had to return to shore without seeing the main pier.
After I put my jeans back on and had a cracking night out in wet boxers!!

LittleElvis

28DL Member
28DL Member
Re: Brighton West Pier REPORT

well done matey. sorry i could'nt come down and meet you guys last night. from what turk said, sounds like you had your hands full :D

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User

He nearly got hit by some chinese guy cos we pissed his mrs off for talking to loud and she had a go at us. She later apologised and Turk told her to fuck off home whilst pushing her down some steps!! You need to do the pier mate you have no excuse!

dweeb

28DL Regular User
Regular User

jesus Turk!
Oh no this is a regular thing with Turk. Just a few weeks ago there was a fight between some indie and emo lads, and turk comes out of the chinky with a tray of something, with his mouth full of rice shouting "which emo kid wants a punch!?'... we just learn to accept these little moments...