real time web analytics
Report - - The Limelight, Crewe - June 2015 | Leisure Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The Limelight, Crewe - June 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
I live a 2 minute walk away from the limelight, just wondering how you managed to get in? Is there an opening anywhere? Also, cheshire east council has granted permission to turn the limelight into flats. Very unfortunate but its been abandoned for so long after the last owner left it to rot.
You won't get in now dude, some chavs got in and smashed the place up so It's been sealed.

Cinema next to the limelight?
No mate, different place in Crewe.

exploringthedark

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You won't get in now dude, some chavs got in and smashed the place up so It's been sealed.

No mate, different place in Crewe.
High street then. There's only 2 and one is still in use. The old one has been closed years as it moved round the corner to a bigger complex. Unfortunately you wont find any remnants of it ever being a cinema as it was a night club (the M club) in recent months. Everything on the road has now been shut down as planning permission has been granted to flatten the hole road. Hope this info helped.

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
High street then. There's only 2 and one is still in use. The old one has been closed years as it moved round the corner to a bigger complex. Unfortunately you wont find any remnants of it ever being a cinema as it was a night club (the M club) in recent months. Everything on the road has now been shut down as planning permission has been granted to flatten the hole road. Hope this info helped.

See this thread: http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/the-apollo-cinema-crewe.t93401

Last edited:

GRONK

Useful Idiot
Regular User
Didnt notice this post. Did you say you might have found a way in? Id explore it with you.

Hi mate, I'm sure you understand that in this hobby we get a lot of people asking for information about sites, the best advise I can give you is to get out there and get taking photos. The more you do the more we see that you are genuine and not Secca/ metal thieves looking for access. Have a look at the link below and the FAQ's they will help to get you started.

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/welcome-aboard.t78450

Have a play with the Search Bar at the top of the page and the Locations feature they are your best resource. I look forward to seeing your work.

GRONK

Rambo13

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Great photos these are pal, shame the place doesn't reopen, crewe lacks places like these , amazes me how you got in there lol, but good work