real time web analytics
Report - - The London Stadium Job, 2015 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The London Stadium Job, 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Keep care, Anfield has been evacuated on a non match day a few weeks ago,
since one person had been disappeared during a stadium tour.
thank you
Yeah I imagine the national precedence for security around stadiums may have changed a little over the past 7 days. Or at least you'd hope so.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Well done lads that's quite some achievement and well photographed with a lovely comedy write up :thumb

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Nice one Adders (and co) I knew this was coming up at some point, nice collection there! Shame you weren't able to finish it but sterling effort.

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
PS Adders you can still tell its you under the blur, you just have one of those faces.
haha, yeah I'm under no impression that I'm not identifiable through the blur, I just don't want my face plastered around the internet.

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I'm a bit speechless looking at this report!! Just incredible!! The FA should employ you to secure the places :)

sjw

Bad Character
28DL Full Member
Pretty awesome project! would love to see some of the boxes and behind the scenes parts

Love to know how the emirates was infiltrated, as you mention there was a lot of defensive elements in place. Supposedly the concrete Arsenal letters are to block off vehicles getting close to the stadium. Maybe standard consideration if constructed today

Boomstick84

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Awesome report. Most of these could probably warrant reports of their own, let alone all these in one! Outstanding stuff, thoroughly enjoyed that.

Must be a contender for the noteworthy reports section?

Who has read this thread (Total: 269) View details