real time web analytics
Report - - The London Stadium Job, 2015 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 3 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The London Stadium Job, 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
Love to know how the emirates was infiltrated, as you mention there was a lot of defensive elements in place. Supposedly the concrete Arsenal letters are to block off vehicles getting close to the stadium
Without a doubt they are, and if you spend enough time looking at the land directly around the stadium you'll see everything else they've built to regulate crowds and obstruct vehicles from getting anywhere near it.

Exploring with Andy

Behind Closed Doors
Staff member
What an absolutely ridiculous idea... Ridiculous ideas are always the best, and most fun! Love it! Cracking pics from what must have been a good adventure :)

The_Raw

Staff member
Haha fair play for getting all these done and the write up is comedy gold! UE UE UE UE

kevin arnold

28DL Member
28DL Full Member
great report, props to all involved. great write up, amazing pics and lots of new locations and original research. i didn't even know london had so many stadiums!

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
great report, props to all involved. great write up, amazing pics and lots of new locations and original research. i didn't even know london had so many stadiums!
Cheers man. There's technically more if you count indoor arenas like the O2 and Wembley Arena that sporadically host sports events, and the stadiums that come in under 10,000 capacity.

bhg

In Search of Lost Time
Regular User
I absolutely love it guys! The idea, write up, photographs - everything!

DirtyJigsaw

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Certainly the best read and report ive seen in ages, maybe even ever?! Fair play to all you guys involved, what a project and what great photos. Nicely written too. Thanks for posting this up.

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Yeah it's great this. We had a stint at stadiums at one point but getting round so many in such a short period of time is pretty impressive. Great photos too.

It takes a lot of dedication to go to places like South Bermondsey on a Tuesday night even when there's a bloody game on so well done lads.

Who has read this thread (Total: 269) View details