real time web analytics
Report - - The London Stadium Job, 2015 | Noteworthy Reports | Page 4 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - The London Stadium Job, 2015

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Gabe

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah it's great this. We had a stint at stadiums at one point but getting round so many in such a short period of time is pretty impressive. Great photos too.

It takes a lot of dedication to go to places like South Bermondsey on a Tuesday night even when there's a bloody game on so well done lads.

When we went to south bermondsey on a Tuesday night, monkey went to the wrong train station also.

Haifisch

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is a bigger achievement than Jesus walking on water! I'm in awe, great work!

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
It takes a lot of dedication to go to places like South Bermondsey on a Tuesday night even when there's a bloody game on so well done lads.
Yeah true that, imagine how it felt with holes like Brentford and Watford. :confused:

The Guard Dog

Slightly older… still bites
28DL Full Member
That was an amazing read! I really hope that one day you get to finish the list off with Wembley...

The Magic Whip

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This reminded me of some old pictures my dad showed me of when he snuck into the riverside stadium before it opened in 85.

URBEX100

28DL Member
28DL Member
Great report! The only way ive heard to photograph wembley is to do the paid Wembley tour, where you also get to sit in the club level and the royal box

zerosignal

28DL Member
28DL Member
Epic stuff, must have been a great laugh to do. Did you draw lots for who climbed the floodlight at Crystal Palace?

Who has read this thread (Total: 351) View details