Web
Analytics
Report - - The "Majestic Culverts" Oldham - June 2014 | UK Draining Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk
  • Welcome to 28DaysLater.co.uk - 28DL - The UK Urban Exploring / Urban Exploration / Urbex Forums.

Asylums and Hospitals, High Stuff, Industrial, Leisure Sites, Residential Sites, Military Sites, Mines and Quarries, ROC Posts, Theatres and Cinemas, Draining, Underground Sites, European and International Sites, Leads, Rumours and News, Kit, Clothing, Equipment, Photography and Video sections, plus Private & Local Groups and a lot more.

Please feel free to browse this website as a guest. However, creating an account allows you to search, post replies, start new threads, use bookmarking, live chat, messaging and notification systems. Also, it removes some ads.

Create an account | Login | Request new password

Report - The "Majestic Culverts" Oldham - June 2014

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
Hello All.

Visited here with Stopford_Lad & non member "Madeye".

First explored by Ojay and TLR couple of years ago.

Our Trip

We set off out under the Majestic Mill section and it had a fair flow of water compared to our previous visits . . . .

majestic1_zps25321dfa.jpg

majestic2_zpsb069e74c.jpg

majestic3_zps2bef1a19.jpg

majestic4_zps482e4502.jpg

majestic5_zps30da906b.jpg

Then onto the section that used to run under Orb Mill, now the Waterhead academy

orbmill1_zpsf7c23d0c.jpg

orbmill2_zps0847208f.jpg

orbmill3_zps5c9ab126.jpg

Non member "Madeye" watching the world go by while stood knee deep in water

orbmill4_zps78e2715d.jpg

Well that's as far as we got. We did attempt the next section, but was full of spiders (stopfords excuse). I made that excuse seam worthwhile when i fell over and smashed my knee on a rock while bent over, then hobbled back to the car!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments